Monday, September 11, 2006

The Worst Movie Ever

Ok, so to be honest, my brain is pretty good at blocking out painful memories, so I'm sure I have seen horrible movies that my brain is protecting me from by just not letting me remember. One of the ones I do remember is "Nacho Libre". While it actually had a plot, it was just stupid. I'm sure that you can think of worse movies than this.
Today I had an "a-ha" when I figured out how to remove a hyperlink without removing the text/picture acting as the link. I feel kind of silly, because you just click "remove link". I am wondering how to add a pop-up tip, so that if I have a page with a bunch of photos you can hover the mouse over the photo to see the caption or whatever. I think that those pop-up things are pretty useful.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kellen said...

I disagree with your premise. Nacho Libre is a supreme example of fine cinematic art.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home