Monday, October 09, 2006

one of my scarediest moment

I dun got the mostest scared when I was in 6th grade, at a huge boulder, at the culminating activity of a rock-climbing class I was in. I loved going up, but hated falling from the top, or "rapelling" as the fancy-pants pro's call it. So, I got in line to climb this boulder behind a fat kid. True to my expectations, he got half-way up and got stuck, and was too scared to come down. About 15 minutes later, they finally got the kid down. We were fresh out of time, and the teachers told me that I couldn't climb, and they were truly sad. I acted truly sad. To get to the point, I was terrified when that kid was on the wall, and I thought he would be done quickly, and that I would have to climb and then "fall" from the top.

As a post-script, I have since conquered my fear of rapelling, but have gotten worse at going up. Oh well. Maybe I'll just start racing hovercraft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home